We don’t just build trucks and offer fantastic trucks for sale and hire – we also offer repair and maintenance services for all existing and future clients!
We pride ourselves on our superior workmanship and ethics, and strive to satisfy the needs and requirements of all our clients. Whether you need a small repair or a major refurbishment, we will deliver a quality result.
Our Truck Repair & Maintenance Services
The truck repair and maintenance services that we offer our customers include:
- Structural welding services and modifications on all types of vehicles
- Fibreglass and panel body repairs, alterations, and or replacements
- Door seals, roller-doors, door replacement and door additions
- Floor repair, floor replacement, floor re-surfacing and re-grit
- Panel, paint and smash repairs
- Fridge/ freezer curtains, rolling dividers and freezer matts
- Removal and fitment of fridge/ freezer units
- Complete body swap and refits
- Side step repairs
- Side step manufacture and fitment (fold down, permanent fixed)
- Manufacture and fitment of ladders, walkover platforms
- Supply and fitment of loaders to suit your applications
Find Out More
Scully RSV offers a free no-obligation quoting service as well as a fleet maintenance and repair program to suit your needs and requirements. As a manufacturer, rental and leasing supplier, we can offer very competitive rates and a quick turn-around service with the flexibility of being able to supply a replacement vehicle if required. If you make the most of our long-term hire service, all of these truck repair and maintenance services are included in your monthly hire fee! You can find out more about the benefits of our long-term truck rental here.
If you are not able to find what you require please do not hesitate to contact Scully RSV to enable us to assist you.
Want to find out more about refrigerated vehicles? Check out our previous posts:
3 Tips for Successfully Transporting Frozen Food
Australian Cold Chain Guidelines – 3 Essential Rules
Cold Chain Transportation: Managing and Protecting Perishables
5 Maintainance and Safety Tips For Your Insulated Truck